ASTM A312 904L Pipes and Tubes
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We specializes in the supplying of stainless steel pipes/tubes, with annual output of million tons of stainless steel pipes.
Our stainless steel pipe products are used in various industries, and has been the world's leading position.
With high quality, high technology, low price products, won the trust of the majority of customers
Grade: 904L (N08904, 1.4539)
Standard: ASTM A312
Type: Seamless / ERW
Heat Treatment: 1000-1100 ° C solution treatment, water cooling.
Out Diameter: 10.3-610mm
min Ksi [MPa]
min Ksi [MPa]
*Good activation-passivation conversion ability, excellent corrosion resistance.
*Good corrosion resistance in non-oxidizing acids such as sulfuric acid, acetic acid, formic acid, phosphoric acid.
*Good in neutral chloride-containing media.
*It is resistant to pitting and has good resistance to crevice corrosion and stress corrosion.
*It is suitable for various concentrations of sulfuric acid below 70 °C.
*It is resistant to any concentration, any temperature of acetic acid under normal pressure, and the corrosion resistance of formic acid and acetic acid.
* Petroleum, petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.
* Storage and transportation equipment for sulfuric acid, such as heat exchangers.
* Power plant flue gas desulfurization device, the main use parts are: tower body of the absorption tower, flue, door panel, internal parts, sprinkler system, etc.
* Washers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.
* Seawater treatment equipment, seawater heat exchangers, paper industry equipment, sulfuric acid, nitric acid equipment, acid production, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment, pressure vessels, food equipment.
* Pharmaceutical plants: centrifuges, reactors, etc.
* Plant food: soy sauce cans, cooking wine, salt shakers, equipment and dressings.
* For strong corrosive media with dilute sulfuric acid, 904L is a matching steel grade.
Copyright © Baosteel Special Metals Co., Ltd. (Baowu Group) All Rights Reserved